UR:hot - UPDATE (v1.25) [en]CI:A - Certus In Audio (cia) / 18 May 2014
|Latest News >>CI:A|
UR:hot - UPDATE (v1.25)
Site manager, promotion portal and music store for artists/bands in the world.
"Discover great new music from artists/bands all over the world!"
Founded by CI:A - Certus In Audio, UR:hot is a site manager, promotion portal and music store for artists/bands in the world. It is made from artists for artists. Artists/Bands can manage, design and promote their sites and sell their music (or packages, means other files) on an easy way! No need for technical know-how, no need to install any software, no need to download updates again and again... Just start promotion and sell your music - that simple!
Some of the features:
- no contract commitment: just close your account whenever you want! - or choose a free account (with full features)
- web interface account manager: do your business from all over the world, whenever you want without the need to install any third party software!
- get 100 % (!) - yes, one-hundred-percent, of your revenue!
- pay and sell through PayPal: it is simple, fast, safe, - the standard for ePayment
- get full access/control of your account, informations, payments, sales, statistics...
- secure (encrypted) sessions through SSL
- support for a wide range of common browsers, even mobile devices
- no ads and no tracking plugins in user sites
- unlimited number of file uploads/downloads - only file storage is limited
- manage files in your account folder with a wide range of supported file types
- style your site with the Site-Designer (WYSIWYG editor): as a professional, edit HTML source directly - or - simply use modules and templates to design your site
- support for RSS, Sitemap and OpenSearch for your site
- manage an unlimited number of albums - sub albums are supported -, tracks and packages
- view, manage, search and export sales/statistics: e.g. if you need to archive sales/statistics data
- use build-in tools, such as an Audio-Converter, a Prelisten-Generator, and many more...
- direct support and consulting through our technical experts, sound professionals and even musicans
- continuous improvement process (CIP) on our services, tools, systems
- stay up-to-date with our system announcements
- » and many more...